Friday 27 September 2013

My Heart Pieces DT Card

 



Good Evening Crafters,

This is my DT card for My Heart Pieces Challenge, the theme this fortnight is Halloween,
The Image I have used is called Ankni Halloween and she can be found here.

My computer is now up and running, I have lost all my emails, my Husband did manage to get my photos
before he had to rebuild my Computer, it was awful being being without it. I did use my Husband's again,
but could only use it when he was at work. 

Onto my Card

Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
MME Papers - Halloween
Sizzic Dies
Orange Felt
Pearls
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Distress Tool
Distress Ink
Stickles Star Dust

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Simply Create Too Challenge # 47 - Fall/ Autumn
Sister Act Challenge # 26 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge # 134 - Fall Colours
'ABC' Challenge # 46 - Tic Tac Toe ( I have used the 1st Line 2 or more embellishments, Halloween and Patterned Paper)

10 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool card - very creative. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create too!
Cornelia

cuilliesocks said...

Fab fun card Marlene, love the image and the felt pumpkin.

Computers are fine when they work, mine keeps freezing, but pleased to hear your hubby could fix it, hugs Kate x

Julie P said...

Love the image, the pumpkin is the perfect touch
Hugs Julie P

Teresa said...

Great card Marlene, I hope you have a great weekend.
Teresa x

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

coops said...

so stunning marlene.i love your design and colours and fabulous spooky image ;D

xx coops xx

Danielle Vincent said...

A sexy Halloween card - perfect for a more mature recipient. You designed and crafted it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

Chrissy C said...

Lovely cheeky little card

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Marlene: So glad you joined in our "Fall/Autumn" Challenge #47.

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...